• Rules, disclaimers, news it’s all in here!

10 Topics
    38 Posts

Hi folks,

There’s been a bit of confusion about the state of the site recently, particularly with regards to archive, wiki and forge content. We have a pretty long to-do list here, and a lot does somewhat rely on community contributions, as we’re only a small team, so I figured I’d lay out what needs doing that community members can just jump straight in on!

The Wiki: Efforts to fill out the ini editing section are ongoing! We’re away there’s a ton of missing content, and are accepting PR requests for more. There’s also work ongoing to finish up the new Limit Breaking 101 page. The Download Archive: There’s an initiative that’s stalled a bit to document the download archive properly. It came over from Xoops with zero metadata in a very messy state, and we want to ensure that the files have information attached to them going forward, as well as ensuring that things that are not Freelancer-related are removed (There’s a ton of Dungeon Siege content in there, for example). If anyone’s keen to help, head over to the thread and let us know. The Forge: We’re aware that a lot of content that was previously hosted on the forge isn’t available at the moment. We’d like to fix this, but accessing the files in the state we’ve got them is a pain. The files are SVN repositories and getting the source out of them is proving difficult. If anyone has any experience with these and wants to help, we’d really appreciate a hand.
  • Discussion not limited to Freelancer-related topics.

11 Topics
    50 Posts

v1.2.1
    Minor fixes.
    Compiled using a newer compiler.(Purebasic 6.10)
    Updated download links.

Download link. v1.2.1 Google Drive
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1orWp8V-MHU9v2Wo7xvwn_P4bXtRj9J_C/view?usp=drive_link

Download link. v1.2.1 Mega
    https://mega.nz/file/RXAQhKbC#PyTM-DWDttFWGHF8l7POR39TH6g4ugZC66vt9HiGnEU

• Modding discussion, support and showcasing.

11 Topics
    46 Posts

Hi @GalaCeir, welcome to the Starport!

Something to try that might fit the bill here is the last release of Shattered Worlds: War-Torn. Most mods that are still active are fairly focused on multiplayer, new single-player content for Freelancer is pretty rare unfortunately!

• For tool-related and client/server plugin development discussion.

10 Topics
    2k Posts

Well this is a surprise, still slaving away after all these years Schmack. Well done.

• A read-only archive of the old Xoops forums. If you’d like a topic to be moved from the archive into the live forums, please let us know.

5k Topics
    57k Posts

Actually the main issue was happening due to not set the DNS settings properly. I reset the DNS settings first, then reinstalled the game. After doing this methods perfectly, the problem got solved. Now I am not getting any such kind of error while playing the game. I must say this article https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-the-roblox-error-code-403 helped a lot to identify the issue and resolved it.