• Rules, disclaimers, news it’s all in here!

9 Topics
    37 Posts

A belated Happy Birthday Freelancer!

I tried to join every stream and event myself but I was very busy and still I am. Thank you @takashi9413 for representing me and thanks to all of you for hosting or joining our small celebration week, it was smaller than the last anniversary but it was fun, and remembered us once more that the community is strong and that the game is still one of a kind without a real successor.

Let us grow to revive the big freelancer Community
    Let us prosper to enjoy the next 21 years full of great Freelancer Stuff
    Let us flourish to enjoy each other’s projects and content
    Let us never forget the past full of big memories this game gave us all

Additional thanks go to…

Our Streamer:
    o @Skotty
    o @Takashi
    o @Beagle
    o @TheKusari (and other Discovery event streamers) The Developers and Hoster of these great Events
    o @Haste / @generalretreat (Discovery)
    o @Takashi (21st / New Universe)
    o @Skotty / @caenen (Freelancer Sirius Revival)
    o @Volken (Homelancer)
    o @Laz(Chaos Mod)

and once again Happy Birthday Freelancer our beloved space game!.

• Discussion not limited to Freelancer-related topics.

11 Topics
    49 Posts

@Thaddeus It’s in the downloads here. Its save72z5.

• Modding discussion, support and showcasing.

7 Topics
    32 Posts

I noticed that in the intro of fp7setscene.utf there are some audio files that are not played, I am using Freellancer HD latest version, yet I checked the length of the audio files and they are the same as the original, what could it depend on?

In particolar in the Freeport 7 scene, skips the “Incoming laser” and the final scream…
    I’ll check the audio again, but I think they are fine 😕

• For tool-related and client/server plugin development discussion.

7 Topics
    2k Posts

@Gold_Sear Awesome, that’s great news! I’ve accepted your PR, so that’s visibility in. I’ve got a set of night shifts, so going to see about getting the ‘HUD’ and ‘Miscellaneous’ pages in over the next few days when it’s quiet.

• A read-only archive of the old Xoops forums. If you’d like a topic to be moved from the archive into the live forums, please let us know.

5k Topics
    57k Posts

Actually the main issue was happening due to not set the DNS settings properly. I reset the DNS settings first, then reinstalled the game. After doing this methods perfectly, the problem got solved. Now I am not getting any such kind of error while playing the game. I must say this article https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-the-roblox-error-code-403 helped a lot to identify the issue and resolved it.