Freelancer Community Network
Reminder: Internet Explorer 6 or below are NOT supported.
HomeHome
ForumForum
WikiWiki
DownloadsDownloads
ForgeForge
Multiplayer Connection Tutorial
Collapse/Expand Random Image
Collapse/Expand Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Collapse/Expand Chat
Collapse/Expand Who's Online
30 user(s) are online (16 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 29

Doom369, more...
Collapse/Expand Donations
Monthly costs: -30€
Income (ads): +5€
Donations (last month): +5€

Current balance: -65€
(last updated 10/2019)

Please make a donation if you want to help keeping The-Starport online:

Bitcoin address:
Thanks!
Collapse/Expand Links
Collapse/Expand Advertisement
There are currently 40 users playing Freelancer on 41 servers.
November. 16, 2019

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Register To Post

FlakCommon
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
I have problems with the flhook-plugin FlakCommon. Every time i started flserver with flakcommon in the plugin-folder i got the error-massage: could not load plugin: flakcommon.dll (1flakcommon.ini)

can everyone help me?

Posted on: 2010/4/28 21:37
Re: FlakCommon
Starport Admin
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
What OS are you running on?

Posted on: 2010/4/28 21:51
"Cynicism is not realistic and tough. It's unrealistic and kind of cowardly because it means you don't have to try."
-Peggy Noonan
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Vista with SP2
FLhook 1.6.0
FlakCommon 0.2
FLPatch 1.1

Posted on: 2010/4/29 5:08
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Cant anyone help me?

Posted on: 2010/5/2 17:49
Starport Admin
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
The only way to fix this is to recompile FLHook and FlakCommon for now. I'm not sure you want to get into that...

Posted on: 2010/5/2 18:33
"Cynicism is not realistic and tough. It's unrealistic and kind of cowardly because it means you don't have to try."
-Peggy Noonan
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Does "recompile" mean, that i add flak into hook?
or must i read the surce and compile the quellcode again?

Posted on: 2010/5/2 19:32
Starport Admin
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
You need to recompile FLHook and FlakCommon and all other plugins you may use using Visual Studio 2008 with the updated static libraries and header files.

To be honest I'd suggest you either find an XP box or tough it out until the release of 1.6.1, which should coincide with the release of an updated FlakCommon DLL that'll be built after that FLHook release.

At least, recompiling is the ONLY way I ever got it to work on Win 7 x64.

Posted on: 2010/5/2 19:47
-Peggy Noonan
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Do anybody have a new compiled version of flhook 1.6.0, flakcommon 0.2 and cloak 0.1? or could someone compile it for me? so i would use cloak on my server.

Posted on: 2011/8/15 12:27
Home away from home
From Somewhere at Moscow
Group:
Registered Users
FLServer Admins
$$$ Supporters $$$
Senior Members
Tried to compile for 1.6.1, no luck yet. Some *.lib is absent or needs to be included - which one i dunno, just need to ask M0tah (will ask if i will do not forget )

P.S. cpp to obj compiles fine without any errors.

Posted on: 2011/8/15 15:20
Open Sirius Mod
Home away from home
From Somewhere at Moscow
Group:
Registered Users
FLServer Admins
$$$ Supporters $$$
Senior Members
Now it gives no errors about libs except creating .lib itself:

Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: FlakCommon Plugin, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  Main.cpp
1>     Creating library D:\FLHookPlugin\trunk\project-vc10\Debug\FlakCommon Plugin.lib and object D:\FLHookPlugin\trunk\project-vc10\Debug\FlakCommon Plugin.exp
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall CResString::GetString(unsigned int)" ([email protected]@@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]) referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl HkGetStringFromIDS(unsigned int)" ([email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected])
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CResString::GetStringBlock(unsigned int,unsigned short)" ([email protected]@@[email protected]) referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl HkGetStringFromIDS(unsigned int)" ([email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected])
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> > __thiscall CResString::GetWString(unsigned int)" ([email protected]@@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]) referenced in function "class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> > __cdecl HkGetWStringFromIDS(unsigned int)" ([email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected])
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall CResString::~CResString(void)" ([email protected]@[email protected]) referenced in function "void __cdecl HkLoadDLLConf(char const *)" ([email protected]@[email protected])
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CResString::CResString(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" ([email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl HkLoadDLLConf(char const *)" (?HkLoadD[email protected]@[email protected])
1>D:\FLHookPlugin\trunk\project-vc10\Debug\FlakCommon Plugin.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Any comment how to workaround?

Posted on: 2011/8/23 11:31
Open Sirius Mod
Starport Admin
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
You're missing some default libs it seems. Search on Google for what lib each function points to and add them in your Additional Dependencies property under Linker->Input in your project settings.

I know you need odbc32.lib and odbccp32.lib for many plugins, but maybe Flak requires more. I vaguely recall something about user32.lib, could give that a shot too.

Posted on: 2011/8/23 14:40
-Peggy Noonan