Freelancer Community Network
Reminder: Internet Explorer 6 or below are NOT supported.
HomeHome
ForumForum
WikiWiki
DownloadsDownloads
ForgeForge
Multiplayer Connection Tutorial
Collapse/Expand Random Image
Collapse/Expand Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Collapse/Expand Chat
Collapse/Expand Who's Online
77 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 77

more...
Collapse/Expand Donations
Monthly costs: -30€
Income (ads): +5€
Donations (last month): +0€

Current balance: 55€
(last updated 04/2021)

Please make a donation if you want to help keeping The-Starport online:

Thanks!
Collapse/Expand Links
Collapse/Expand Advertisement
There are currently 80 users playing Freelancer on 39 servers.
May. 18, 2021

Browsing this Thread:   3 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Register To Post

« 1 ... 12 13 14 (15)

Re: Freelancer Mod Studio - 1.2
Starport Admin
From Germany
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
Sadly there is no error message whatsoever. The debugger just closes when the error occurs. The program fails somewhere when the Show method for the 3D viewer window is called (in some weird callback hook as far as I could find out..).
When running the program without debugger it says it reached a user defined breakpoint.

It may be that its just my system though I tried uninstalling all .net stuff and reinstalling didnt fix it. Ah well, I can just compile my own binaries for the time being

Posted on: 2013/12/16 13:10
aka chaosgrid
http://www.freelancerserver.de
https://www.moddb.com/mods/fwtow

Group:
Registered Users
Hi stfx,

i work with your software (FL Mod Studio 1.2.0.0) since a couple of weeks . The software is very nice, but there are some little "cloudy's" and there are no updates to be found by FLMS

Open the Delaer list and you see the keyword left side in the list. Like LI01_01. OK, this is Manhatten, but can you say adhoc what is "Iw06_01" ? If you see a chance, for customize or changes, that the modder can see the correct name? (Leiden Base). In other respects the modder has to check up every key in a List with the correct names.

The 2nd is, there are no search posibilitys. If i work with the equipment ini (verry huge) and serach a special torpedo, or something else, i have to serach by my own eys. I call this process: "electronic dataprocessing by feed"
If you see a possibility, to enhance the FLMS to support the modder with some search algorhythmen?

Best regards, and mary xmas
cougan

Posted on: 2013/12/17 0:56
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
@w0dk4:

I see, well at least you are able to finally use Freelancer Mod Studio haha

@Cougan:

Glad that you like it.

I agree that those features would be nice to have along many many others. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to implement them.

Anyway I already thought about those two things in the past and concluded that reading/displaying the strings from the ressource dlls could not be easily done in a satisfying quality.

However I have been meaning to add a search function for the longest time so this could happen sometime in the future

Posted on: 2013/12/17 2:16

Group:
Registered Users
Hi stfx,

you right. I know this. You want to realize some cr's in the software, and then the children need you to play with you, an the woman, too
Its ok.
But if you have time in future to realize this, let ist us know.

Mary xmas
Cougan

Posted on: 2013/12/19 14:20
« 1 ... 12 13 14 (15)