Freelancer Community Network
Reminder: Internet Explorer 6 or below are NOT supported.
HomeHome
ForumForum
WikiWiki
DownloadsDownloads
ForgeForge
Multiplayer Connection Tutorial
Collapse/Expand Random Image
Collapse/Expand Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Collapse/Expand Chat
Collapse/Expand Who's Online
42 user(s) are online (30 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 42

more...
Collapse/Expand Donations
Monthly costs: -30€
Income (ads): +5€
Donations (last month): +0€

Current balance: 60€
(last updated 03/2020)

Please make a donation if you want to help keeping The-Starport online:

Bitcoin address:
Thanks!
Collapse/Expand Links
Collapse/Expand Advertisement
There are currently 33 users playing Freelancer on 44 servers.
March. 29, 2020
The Starport Forum Index > All Posts (AmunRa)

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Wherre are the files ? =D
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hello Lady}{Diamond,

you are right the links are broken. This is because I stopped developing my version of the FLSES ( aka the RuleBreaker-Tool ). Due to nearly no interrest of the community in the programm and my high expectations in Star Citizen I saw no reason in putting more time and work in a dieing game.
The original version here on starport was a completely modified one of the original from drachennest ( credits to them again ), but it was hard to read, the main source was repleted in one file ( so it became huge ) and all was procedual programmed.
So I made it completely new from scratch to fix all theses issues above and most of the bugs ( like duplicate logins, huge securits issues, graphical bugs and some random stuff ).
This "remake" was later known as RBT 2.0 but in all the time there were so few people asking for it I lost my interest in working on it any more.
But again, I wrote the hole new thing alone and so I only commented it so that I can understand what it is doing (Not to make other works harder but to make mine simple). So a release of this version would cost lots of hours to make it understandable for another person.

Long story short, I do not work on it any more and I am not interested in publishing my current version, but I can give you this hint:
The Freelancer Sirius Server admin is still working on the oldest of all versions metioned above. I worked with him some time and maybe he will give you his source. Try contacting him via a "Ticketsystem" of his website at http://www.flserver-sirius.de .

PS: Don't know about Tai's status, but think he is gone long time ago and left freelancer.

Have a nice day
AmunRa aka Shepherd

Posted on: 2013/5/21 9:57
Topic | Forum

Re: FLSES
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Also, 1. das FLSES ist unabhängig von Freelancer selbst. Deshalb sind auch die Datenbanken so wichtig, denn dort stehen die Items unter Anderem drin. Falls du einen Mod benutzt wirst du die flses_items Datenbanken bearbeiten müssen.
2. Wo genau auf deinem FTP du das FLSES haben willst kann ich dir natürlich nicht vorschreiben, aber ich würde einen Unterordner vorschlagen, den du dann FLSES oder webinterface oder etwas in der Art nennst. Beachte dazu die constants.php wie in der Anleitung beschrieben, wo du unter anderem den Pfad und die SQL Zugangsdaten angeben musst.
3. Das Forum muss NICHT auf dem gleichen FTP sein. Deshalb auch extra der Zusatzabschnitt in der install pdf. Wenn du ein Forum hast musst du dort ein Template mit dem vorgegebenen Coder erstellen und diesen ( natürlich ) auf den FTP linken lassen wo das FLSES ist. Sofern dein Forumsystem Templates unterstützt ist auch die verwendete Forensoftware egal. Das Template erstellt einen Button, der für den Verbindungsaufbau zum FLSES sorgt.

Ich hoffe das hat schonmal einige deiner Fragen beantwortet.

Posted on: 2011/8/11 12:36
Topic | Forum

Re: FLSES
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hallo anduriell,

leider kann ich deinem Link nicht genau entnehmen welche Version du nun versuchst ans laufen zu bringen.
Bei Version 1.3 kann ich dir gerne versuchen zu helfen, bei anderen Versionen jedoch müsstest du versuchen dich an Tai oder Kidsquale zu wenden.
Außerdem wäre es natürlich sehr hilfreich, wenn du schildern könntest, wo genau Probleme bei der Installation auftreten.

Hast du alle Tabellen erstellt ? Hast du auf deinem FTP die chmod versucht anzupassen ? Treten Probleme beim Übergang zwischen Forum und FLSES auf ?

Du merkst es gibt mehrere Stellen die in Frage kommen, nur wäre wohl eine genauere Fehlerbeschreibung hilfreicher.

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich natürlich gerne bereit.

Falls du den aktuellen Stand des FLSES mal sehen möchtest, dann melde dich ruhig mal auf unserem Server ( fl-revolution.de ) an. Dort kannst du 14 Tage lang das FLSES testen wenn du möchtest.

Bis dann
AmunRa alias Shepherd

Posted on: 2011/8/10 23:08
Topic | Forum

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks a lot.
Download can be found here: http://forge.the-starport.net/projects/flses
If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Visit our Funserver running Discovery 4.85 and the latest version of FLSES.

The newest version of FLSES can be found here: www.FL-Revolution.de .

Posted on: 2011/6/19 20:32
Topic | Forum

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
I'm going to release a version of FLSES.
You will have to wait for the code till I am unlocked to a project in the forge.

Feel free to visit your server, fl-revolution.de. There you can have a look into my actual version including bank, depot, missions, stats and a clan area.
Just login to the forum and ask an admin for a free trial ( 14 days ).

Have fun
AmunRa

Posted on: 2011/6/19 10:56
Topic | Forum

Re: Feedback & Suggestions
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hello together,

I know this thread is getting old but I think it is the right place to make my desire.
I've spend long time on an old version of the FLSES. Now it has grown a lot and it is readable
I splitted up the index.php which included hundrets of lines to make it easy to find specific parts of the code.
I also wrote a depot and clan area which are working pretty well on our server ( FL-revolution ) Feel free to visit us to see current developings. We are using a pre-Beta version to test further parts like missionboard, bountyboard and kill stats.

I want to release a working not beta version which will be called version 1.2 .
This will include following parts:
- The charmanagement
- An Adminarea ( which I am currently writing )
- The Banksystem
- My Depotsystem
- and the imporoved Clansystem

This version also includes a rightssystem to enable admins to give users the right only to see some parts of the FLSES. We use it to give players the FLSES step by step or in case of the clanarea only when the user is part of a clan.

It will take one or two days to finish the admin-part and after that i want to release it here.

Where exactly should I load it up ?
I wrote some kind of manual and installation guide, such as a list of needed SQL-Tables. I also deleted all server specific data.
Do you want me to prepair the code in any way ?

Feel free to ask if you have further questions.
AmunRa ( known as Shepherd on Fl-Revolution )

Posted on: 2011/6/5 10:38
Topic | Forum

Re: Asking for a server providing a "guest event" for Berlin200X
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
The FL-Revolution team would be proud to welcome you on our server. We are a funserver using the discovery mod 4.85, which makes it perfect for events. We have lots of features like destroyable bases, a webinterface (with depots, missions and bountyboard and many more) and a dynamic stock exchange. More to find under www.fl-revolution.de

We are NOT a RP Server so players who don't play often are welcome too.

We would be happy to get new blood to our community during this event.
Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Greetings fl-revolution admin-team

Posted on: 2011/5/23 20:52
Topic | Forum

Re: Need FLHook developer
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
My knowledge about C++ is much to weak to write big programms. But i could give you some hints for a python script using a telnet connection to FL-Hook.
On which server are you playing? Do you have written some code already ?

Posted on: 2011/5/23 20:28
Topic | Forum

Re: Need FLHook developer
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hi, i don't know in which language FL-Hook is written, but i would do this "plugins" with python. The language is simple and you can connect via telnet to FL-Hook. So you can check player positions ( getplayers will help ) and enumcargo will show you the player cargos. So it can be easy to check who has item XY and who not.
This only problem i see is to get the playership without using to much time/cpu power by decoding the playerfiles.

The secound problem can be done by using the eventmode ( kill-event ) and after that a temporary ban.

Hope this will help you.
AmunRa

Posted on: 2011/5/23 13:18
Topic | Forum

Top Top

[Advanced Search]