Freelancer Community Network
Reminder: Internet Explorer 6 or below are NOT supported.
HomeHome
ForumForum
WikiWiki
DownloadsDownloads
ForgeForge
Multiplayer Connection Tutorial
Collapse/Expand Random Image
Collapse/Expand Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Collapse/Expand Chat
Collapse/Expand Who's Online
34 user(s) are online (16 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 34

more...
Collapse/Expand Donations
Monthly costs: -30€
Income (ads): +5€
Donations (last month): +5€

Current balance: -65€
(last updated 10/2019)

Please make a donation if you want to help keeping The-Starport online:

Bitcoin address:
Thanks!
Collapse/Expand Links
Collapse/Expand Advertisement
There are currently 53 users playing Freelancer on 41 servers.
November. 20, 2019
The Starport Forum Index > All Posts (crashbx)

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

(1) 2 3 »

Re: [Star Citizen News]Chris Roberts announces new Space Sim "Star Citizen"

Group:
Registered Users
The definetly have my support i am gonna buy Wingnut package

Btw its not just military based you will be able to be anyone u think pirate, mercenary, bounty hunter, trader, explorer just like freelancer. So if you are really true freelancer fan you wont hesitate to support tis and give your pledge. Open your wallets boys and become hero we signed many petitions for next freelancer sequel now its time we show how bad we want it.

Posted on: 2012/10/14 17:00
Topic | Forum

[Space Sim News]NEW UPCOMMING MMO SPACE GAME - MINERWARS

Group:
Registered Users

Overview

Miner Wars is a 6DOF underground and space shooter played in a fully destructible environment and is a combination of single player story game and MMO.

As a player, you operate an advanced mining ship in an open world asteroid belt area. You dig kilometers of tunnels, harvest the ore, travel the solar system, fight your enemies and discover deep secrets.

Game play is led by an epic story and is a combination of a single/multi-player game, cooperative, or you against everyone.

The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing or just flying around and destroying everything you see.

Platform: Windows, Xbox 360 Live Arcade
http://www.minerwars.com

Posted on: 2010/9/19 23:33
Topic | Forum

Re: [Freelancer Mod News]Jason's Freelancer Patch

Group:
Registered Users
oh ffs dont cry, i can kill any updownstrafer even if i dont use this, point is some people are just lazy to get some new challange you can become good in combat only if u learn to adapt...on your enemy.

Posted on: 2009/9/17 15:15
Topic | Forum

Re: Freelancer on Linux - The easy way!

Group:
Registered Users
Test If Freelancer server would work, this is most questionable, if it works this would be good for some servers who would wish to run server on linux systems.

Posted on: 2009/8/20 11:28
Topic | Forum

Re: Dev's Limit Breaking 101 Techniques

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Here's a nice one for those who take videos.
Code:
0x0F85->0x90E9 in freelancer.exe, 0xED5B9 = remove HUD elements on objects in space - includes text, brackets, targeting reticles, and missile warnings

I tried this, but didnt work for me, only thing i noticed, that bracket of planet disapeared when i come close to it, and indicator started to circle around my screen. Any idea what i missed ?

Posted on: 2009/5/31 13:31
Topic | Forum

Re: New global freelancer stats site

Group:
Registered Users
Yea could be similar to this, but that code would reorganize by clans, number of kills, deaths... server with most kills etc ...

Posted on: 2009/3/17 16:37
Topic | Forum

Re: New global freelancer stats site

Group:
Registered Users
If its possible to get data on web, i dont see problem why this servers would not be included, but if with FLAC is not possible to track stats, than there could be problem

Posted on: 2009/3/17 16:03
Topic | Forum

New global freelancer stats site

Group:
Registered Users
Greetings

I was thinking why some php coders dont create new global freelancer stats site, similar to cryosphere, but with difference that on this site there could be pvp stats from all servers that use flhook and option to track pvp stats (not npc) and same way there could be clans organized as on cryosphere where it would be organized by number of kills or deaths etc...

So are theire any genious php coders that could put this all together ?

Posted on: 2009/3/17 12:19
Topic | Forum

Re: Behaviour of the FL players...

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Crashbx, first, I know that the admins did a big mistake then, second, the poll got manipulated by new and double registration, but the third is the most important: This thread is about the players, not about big bad admins.
And please...try to shut down with this story...the server is off, will never come up again, it is over.
I also request the T SP staff to enforce stay at topic, so please don't respond to this in public, feel free to do via PM.

i dont blame admins which got forced by community to ban us or they will stop donating for the server, they had no choice but to ensure survival of server and keep donators, but with banning us they killed themself either way. History is always part of us.

Posted on: 2009/3/11 23:06
Topic | Forum

Re: Behaviour of the FL players...

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

When I started in mid 2006 (not even three years have passed !!) I fought with respect at www.drachennest200x.de server. Not only that the whole server was something like a big, friendly family, but there were also other interesting things. There were indeed argues, but they were...different.

Ow yea they were so awesome, when TCEagles had war against 16 clans, they decided to ban them cause we didnt wanted to surrender so they declared nobody likes us and start voting poll to ban us which end up with result 50:50 and admins still decided to ban with what reason ? Because we didnt bow down to their server donators ? Dont tell me storys how great they were, I lost bunch of members which could not find any more contact with us when we got bannished form there.
As about flames, insults, ganking... I dont really care much about that, because i punish them with shooting with my guns, i dont support that kinda behavior but i dont wanna waste my time complaining about that while i can use guns on them.

Posted on: 2009/3/11 11:58
Topic | Forum

Re: increasing chatlog?

Group:
Registered Users
looks like he really got some or he is reverse engineering Freelancer

Posted on: 2009/3/4 17:05
Topic | Forum

Re: Freelancer: Still Alive Video Series (Revised)

Group:
Registered Users
I will try make more videos, i was playing little with Why's effects, changed some explosion effects
http://www.xfire.com/video/83e23/
This movie got no pvp action i made it only to show how i used whys effects and keep this project alive xD.

P.S. Why i noticed your standardeffects.txm kinda disapears and not like fade out of explosion, if you would wanna tweak it out But i hope u will come with more effects and ideas i just love them.

now i am playing with borrowed plasmafire standardeffects.txm, nebula txm's...

Posted on: 2009/3/2 11:03
Topic | Forum

Re: Ship visibility (Long range visibility)

Group:
Registered Users
Sorry for noob question in what file i can find this LODRanges and could you tell me what value do i need to change to effect take its place ?

Thx for reply

Posted on: 2009/2/27 18:28
Topic | Forum

Ship visibility (Long range visibility)

Group:
Registered Users
Greetings

I would like to ask what is needed to be edited so you can see ships at larger distanced ( not scanner, but with naked eye) For example that you can see capital ships with naked eye, for like 20k or something as tiny ships And when they get out of range that they fade out and not just disapear.
Same with explosions that can be seen far away where i can check that.

Greetz.

Posted on: 2009/2/27 11:43
Topic | Forum

Re: Sorted ??

Group:
Registered Users
http://the-starport.net/index.php?opt ... f&Itemid=26&topic=1460.15

well i also didnt fell very good when i saw topic about making a possible TV serie to get pinned/closed down, just because one or 2 members of TSP couldnt imagine that it could be possible, I might be too big optimist but at least i am not pesimist, Ideas and dreams are leading force of progress and if all ppl would think like OPR8R, we would come nowhere and humanity would still play with stones around, No prject is never guaranteed to live its end but we all take chances to try and learn something new and learn on mistakes, if we fail on certain point somebody else will be able to continue from point where we failed and continue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright_Brothers
This guys believed in their dreams so we can today all do what seems to be common daily thing and even dream about flying in space.

sry for offtopic

Posted on: 2009/2/23 18:29
Topic | Forum

Top Top
(1) 2 3 »

[Advanced Search]