Reminder: Internet Explorer 6 or below are NOT supported.
There are currently 158 users playing Freelancer on
83 servers.||May. 25, 2013|
The Starport Forum Index > The Shipyard > Help Wanted/Available Section > Team of 2 FLHook programmers and modders looking for additional team members
Browsing this Thread: 1 Anonymous Users
Team of 2 FLHook programmers and modders looking for additional team members
Just can't stay away
Trusted Speciality Developers
Our team currently consists of the following members:
- Crazy, DFLS Server and Hamburg City Server, FLHook programming
- Horatio, DFLS Server, Story Writer
- M1C, Hamburg City Server, modding and general programming
- Mr. Manhattan, New Universe Server, FX, animations, models etc.
- Schmackbolzen, New Universe Server, FLHook programming
- Skotty, Germany Gaming Server, modding, models etc.
- Syd, Hamburg City Server, modding
Our goal is to completely change the experience of the game, e.g. include crafting, a more dynamic universe etc.
The mod will most likely be a total conversion of Freelancer.
We are currently working on a concept and want to know how much modders are out there willing to participate in such project.
We especially look for people who can create textures, ideally you should be able to put them on the model yourself.
Modelers are also welcome. If you are just a normal modder you should be quite familiar with freelancer modding.
We can also teach you advanced modding if you are interested.
Language is preferably German (since for now we all are native speakers), but English is also a possibility.
If you are interested just write me a PM.
Posted on: 2011/5/9 17:09
Edited by Schmackbolzen on 2011/5/9 17:48:46